Lexi has a $25 Gift Card to giveaway during the tour. Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Remember you may enter every day for your chance to win. You may find the tour locations here https://goo.gl/sPP5CV.
About One of a Kind Christmas:
For her to love him, he must face a spirit, an archangel…and himself.
The spirit of Cameron Douglas has totally screwed-up…again. Now, he has to fix his mess in one night with the help of his best friend and somehow encourage his widow to move on.
Holly Douglas is anguished that this is the last Christmas she’ll be visited by her late husband, Cameron. For three years he’s sent her the spirits of Christmas Past, Present, and Future, and they‘ve helped her cope with her loss. But now all that ends, and she doesn’t understand why he must push her away.
Ethan Stewart has been in love with Holly since Cameron’s death, but she isolated herself from everyone, including him. Then something changed, and he was welcomed back as her friend. But he wants more— to love her openly, and most of all to make her happy again. Though he loved his best friend like a brother and will do anything for Holly, as he’s pulled into the spirit world, he discovers the price they must pay for their chance at forever…and it just might be too high.
Releases Day December 5, 2018
Buy Links for One of a Kind Christmas:
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TukRfU
- B&N: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/one-of-a-kind-christmas-lexi-post/1129901071?ean=2940161606766
- iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1442733578
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/one-of-a-kind-christmas
- Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Kind-Christmas-Carol-Book-ebook/dp/B07KK2LFHN/
- Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/One-Kind-Christmas-Carol-Book-ebook/dp/B07KK2LFHN/
- Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/One-Kind-Christmas-Carol-Book-ebook/dp/B07KK2LFHN
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them. “I miss Cam. It was as if we were two parts of the same soul. I lived vicariously through him even while I worried constantly about him. It was one of the reasons I was constantly warning him to be careful. I was afraid to lose him.”
Ethan looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. “And then I did.”
She felt as if her heart were breaking all over again, not for her but for Ethan. He was so good to her. He even loved her. And she… “Ethan, I understand.”
His gaze returned to hers. Though she couldn’t see his face clearly, the limited light reflected off the sheen in his eyes.
She placed her hand on his cheek and rising on her toes brushed her lips across his in a feather-light kiss. She only meant to give comfort, but a spark of something else hit her heart.
She remained there, her lips close to his but not touching, wanting more but afraid to ask.
Ethan remained absolutely still, his breath mixing with her own.
He loved her but would never push her. It wasn’t his nature. She could walk away right now, but to what?
She stared at his mouth in the dim light. She wanted to live again. She wanted to feel again. Tilting her head, she pressed her lips more firmly against his, moving her hand down his stubbled jaw and behind his neck to pull him closer.
Ethan’s lips opened, and she slipped her tongue between them.
As his arms came around her, it was like waking from a dream. A slow burn flowed through her veins as he took control of the kiss and explored her mouth with his tongue. It was an unhurried exploration and heat built in her belly. When he pulled back to lick the underside of her top lip, she took her first deep breath. As she exhaled, tingles spread throughout her body.
He kissed the corners of her mouth before leaning his forehead against her own. “Ye catch my blood on fire, lass.”
Other Books in the Series:
A Christmas Carol Book 1, Pleasures of Christmas Past is on sale for only $.99!
Jessica is assigned a hot, Scottish mentor who confuses her heart. But will he protect her soul?
Buy Links for Pleasures of Christmas Past:
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2DxWFDU
- B&N: http://bit.ly/1jICy8T
- iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1026485012
- Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/pleasures-of-christmas-past
- Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/Pleasures-Christmas-Past-Carol-Book-ebook/dp/B013EVYRV4/
- Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.com.au/Pleasures-Christmas-Past-Carol-Book-ebook/dp/B013EVYRV4/
- Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pleasures-Christmas-Past-Carol-Book-ebook/dp/B013EVYRV4
Sometimes not knowing is better…for everyone.
- Desires of Christmas Present Amazon Buy Link: https://amzn.to/2DxtbpE
Temptations of Christmas Future (A Christmas Carol Book 3)
He set out to prove the future was far worse than she imagined. Now he wished it wasn’t.
- Temptations of Christmas Future Amazon Buy Link: https://amzn.to/2Q9s71L
Lexi Post is a New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of romance inspired by the classics. She spent years in higher education taking and teaching courses about the classical literature she loved. From Edgar Allan Poe’s short story “The Masque of the Red Death” to Tolstoy’s War and Peace, she’s read, studied, and taught wonderful classics.
But Lexi’s first love is romance novels so she married her two first loves, romance and the classics. From hot paranormals to sizzling cowboys to hunks from out of this world, Lexi provides a sensuous experience with a “whole lotta story.”
Lexi is living her own happily ever after with her husband and her cat in Florida. She makes her own ice cream every weekend, loves bright colors, and you will never see her without a hat.
- Website: http://www.lexipostbooks.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lexipostbooks
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LexiPost
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexipostbooks/
- Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/1IEL2cc
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/lexi-post
- D2D: http://books2read.com/author/lexi-post/subscribe/1/16171/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/goodreadscomLexiPost
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexipostbooks/
- Blog: http://www.happilyeverafterthoughts.com/
- Email: email@example.com